Names: ASTM #57 crushed stone, ¾” crushed stone, ¾” blue stone,
¾” clean stone
Size: Contains angular stones that are relatively uniform in size at approximately ¾ inch
3/4” Stone is available picked up at our plant or delivered to your job site. There is a 20-ton minimum for bulk delivery.
Stone Calculator: 3/4” stone is sold per ton and is generally 1.3 tons per 1 cubic yard loose in truck.
3/4” Crushed Stone Uses:
- Used in Asphalt and Ready-Mix Concrete
- Meets NYC Parks Crushed Stone specification 3/4”
- Drainage (for use with French drains)
- Sub-base for concrete patios, sidewalks
- Landscaping gravel (around trees and planting beds)
Stone may be used by state municipalities, parks departments, builders, landscapers, landscape suppliers, masonry suppliers and contractors, paving companies, nurseries, garden centers, private contractors and homeowners.
Other items available upon request